InMotion electric unicycles
V8S - 1399 Euro. (VAT included) Delivery: 3-7 days Europe, from Europe warehouse.Learn More
Price: 2499Euro. (VAT included). Delivery: 3-7 days Europe, from Europe warehouse. on stock in late octoberLearn More
Price: 2299Euro(VAT included). Delivery: 3-7 days Europe, from Europe warehouse.Learn More
Price: V8F - 1199Euro (VAT included). Delivery: 3-7 days Europe, from Europe warehouse.Learn More
Price: 1599Euro (VAT included). 3-5 days Europe, from Europe warehouse.Learn More
(OUT of Stock! no longer in Production)Learn More
INMOTION V8 480wh, 30km/h, (OUT of Stock! no longer in Production)Learn More
Price: 699Euro (VAT included)Learn More
A few words about Inmotion
Unicycles are one of the leading directions of the INMOTION brand, so it is no accident that all their products in this category are always distinguished by quality and thoughtfulness in details.
They are one of the first to offer new solutions and only then they are copied by other manufacturers. This was the case with the pull-out handle, the sleep button, etc.
Inmotion does not have the largest model range, but all models are made with maximum attention to detail and are suitable for the absolute majority of users.
Developers carefully study the characteristics and design to best combine light weight, power, speed and a stylish design that attracts the eyes of others, INMOTION monowheels look relevant even years after their first announcement.
Monocycle InMotion - complete freedom of movement
The INMOTION monocycle is a compact and lightweight walking device. The low weight of all devices allowed you to significantly increase your mileage and enjoy your ride longer. And the high quality of performance will please you every time.
How do I choose INMOTION-monowheel?
When purchasing such a device, consider the following parameters:
- The wheel diameter is selected depending on the weight of the user. So, if the weight is up to 60 kg, the indicator will fit 12-14 inches, 60-80 kg-14`, 80-100 kg-14-16`, from 100 kg-18`.
- Driving speed-slow wheels reach a maximum speed of 22 km/h, medium - up to 22, and fast-up to 35 km / h.
- The speed at which pedals are raised and acceleration is artificially limited.
- Weight-it is recommended to choose models within 12-15 kg, which is most convenient for operation.
- Battery power - the higher this indicator, the longer the wheel can travel without recharging. This increases the weight and cost of the device. The most popular batteries are from 240 Wh to 820 Wh.